STAR WARS: INSURGENCE Chapter I: BLACK SANDS OF SOCORRO (COMING SOON)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STAR WARS: INSURGENCE Chapter I: BLACK SANDS OF SOCORRO (COMING SOON)

Post  Starkiller on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:49 am

Socorro is a wild world of black volcanic sand, mountains, volcanoes, treacherous wastes, indigenous traditions, and smuggler ingenuity. Socorrans have long enjoyed minimal Imperial presence on their world, but things have changed because of the Rebellion against the Empire. The Empire has stepped up patrols of the Outer Rim in the months following the destruction of the dreaded Death Star at Yavin, and they strive to find the Rebel fleet and crush this fledgling resistance to the Emperor's rule. This increased Imperial interference doesn't sit well with the Black Bha'lir smuggler society and the tribesmen who run Socorro, creating deepened sympathy there for the Rebellion.

The Kibilini Resistance, a new resistance group affiliated with the Rebel Alliance, is recruiting new members to their organization. Though Socorro and the Kibilini sector are far from many of the battlefronts of the Galactic Civil War, the short-term goal of the resistance is to disrupt the Imperial presence in the sector, while the long-term goal is freedom from the Imperial yoke.

Character Restrictions:
All classes except for Jedi are allowed for the starting class in this campaign. The most common professions on Socorro are smuggler, pirate, scout, technician, and mercenary. This is not a world of high nobility or bureaucracy, Socorro is a rough-and-tumble frontier world. As such, the closest thing Socorro has to nobility are tribal elders, crime lords, and some business-beings. Force-sensitives are rare here, and Jedi are practically nonexistent due to the Empire's Jedi Purge.  Bounty hunter characters are strongly recommended against because of Socorran hostility towards them.

Humans make up a large majority of Socorro's population, mainly a mixture of indigenous colonists (descended from Corellian colonists several millennia prior) and their more recently arrived Corellian cousins (primarily smugglers and pirates). However, there is a variety of humans of differing origin, as well as an assortment of nonhuman aliens.

Last edited by Starkiller on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

Starkiller
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Character Name: Ria Kova
Level:
1/20  (1/20)
Hit Points:
24/24  (24/24)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STAR WARS: INSURGENCE Chapter I: BLACK SANDS OF SOCORRO (COMING SOON)

Post  Starkiller on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:57 am

Starkiller
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
1/20  (1/20)
Hit Points:
24/24  (24/24)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starkiller on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:20 am

Starkiller
Admin
Admin

Primary Character Sheet
Level:
1/20  (1/20)
Hit Points:
24/24  (24/24)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top